Freelancer MVL Solution from SFP
SFP MVL are the number 1 provider of Members Voluntary Liquidation (MVL) solutions in the UK. As part of the award winning SFP Group and the preferred choice for the majority of freelancer accountants, you can be assured that if you want to close down your company, your money is in safe hands!
A Members Voluntary Liquidation will be the solution you are looking for if you:
- No longer have a requirement for your limited company
- Have assets of over £25k (Once all debts are paid)
- Are retiring or going back into full time employment
- Have been trading for at least 24 months
We have a range of solutions available to freelancers who wish to close down their companies, giving you control over how quickly you can receive your funds.
If you would like a quote visit sfp-mvl.co.uk/contractor-uk or call 0203 800 0582.
Why go through an MVL?
Closing your company through an MVL process allows your company assets to be transferred to you by way of capital distribution and thus be potentially eligible for Business Asset Disposal Relief (formerly Entrepreneurs’ Tax Relief). This is a generous allowance whereby you are taxed at 10% on the entirety of the company assets, potentially saving you £1000s.
Why use SFP?
- Release up to 90% of your net assets within 7 days
- Peace of mind your money is in safe hands
- Expert MVL team specialising in freelancers
- With no hidden fees, an MVL could save you thousands
- Personalised service with your own dedicated account manager
- Trusted partner to some of the biggest names in the Freelancer Accountant market including...
Five Times Winner - Business Moneyfacts Awards - Best Business Recovery Specialist