We welcome constructive, informative, tasteful and civil posts.
The forum is intended to be as pleasant a place as possible for all - for newbies and veterans alike. No flaming or disrespect for others please.
We ask that you kindly abide by the following rules:
1. No profanity or obscenities of any kind, even written back to front or disguised with asterisks etc.
2. Be nice to each other - no personal attacks on other users.
3. Defamatory, obscene, indecent, lewd, pornographic, violent, abusive, insulting, threatening and harassing comments are not tolerated.
4. Do not stray from the discussion topic.
5. No impersonation of other participants or public figures. A user may choose an appropriate nickname as long as a real name is used in the personal information field (which is not publicly visible).
6. No advertising or marketing of any kind, including non-profit organisations, not even subtle stuff, ever. We encourage users to use their company name as a user name to identify yourself when offering unbiased comments. This also aids honest and fair dealings. We will not accept any "hard sell" on your services or products within those posts however. Sigs: no sales spiel or personal website URLs on signatures please, the only exception is a URL linking to your Freelance Alliance profile if you have one.
7. No third party copyright material should be posted. Use links instead of quotes from sources rather than copying the material. Please always use links to images so we all have the choice whether to see them or not.
8. No jobs to be advertised on the forum please, details of paid freelance work can be submitted here: http://www.freelanceuk.com/about/submit_a_job.shtml
To report violations of these rules, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate, and if necessary, amend or delete any offending posts as soon as possible.
To ensure you and we are protected, the above rules are strictly enforced. This standard should be read with our Terms and Conditions for Use of Web Site which contain important information about our liability and copyright matters.
Comments posted on the board may at our discretion be removed, whether in breach of the standards or not, without further comment or notice to you. We reserve the right to identify you in response to a court order or threat of legal action. You agree in our Terms and Conditions to permit us to remove any such material.