Free banking offer
Using the facilities of Cater Allen, part of the Santander Group, we have been able to negotiate an extremely attractive FREE banking package for our visitors:-
Key Features and Benefits
- No minimum balance required
- Funds may be held in sterling, euro or US dollar
- 30 free transactions per month
- Monthly statements
- Full cheque book and banking facilities - bill payments, standing orders and direct debits + internet banking
- VISA Business deferred-debit card if required
- Competitive tiered rates of interest, so the larger the balance the greater the return.
Please note that there is NO minimum balance required for our clients.
Please download either (1) the Limited Company or (2) Sole Trader/Businesses incorporated 6 months+ application form from the sections below for completion, accompanied by supporting ID, and send to:
Freelance UK bank offer,
1 Northumberland Avenue,
Any enquiries should be sent to email@example.com. Cater Allen will not accept any direct applications, therefore please make sure you do NOT send them direct to Cater Allen.
Please enter the reference 52206490 next to "master account number" in the top right hand corner of page 1 of the application form.
1. LIMITED COMPANIES - NEW INCORPORATIONS
- Click New Limited Companies application for an Application Form which should be completed and sent to us at the address above. Supporting ID is required for signatories on the account. Please download and complete this Customer ID requirement form and send this in with certified copies (please do not send in original passports or driving licences) of your ID documents in addition to the main application form. If you are unable to get the documents certified then please send the documents with a cheque for £1 made out from a personal bank account (of each authorised signatory) to your company name, this will speed up processing as it provides a signature check.
- Add any funds you are opening the account with, or £0 if not, against the 'Reserve Account' option on Part 1 of the application form, and the currency you require the account to be in. Please note clearance of foreign cheques do incur charges.
- Please complete the business details for this business bank account in Part 3, including full details on nature of business and named examples of clients the company carries out services for. Also include all contact details, where you expect payment into the account to come from (such as Trading), and what the account will be used for. As part of their checks the bank also need to know the company's anticipated turnover per year and how much of that figure will be put through the new account on a monthly basis (both anticipated figures).
- Please complete Part 4 with applicant's details, including home address details (full 3 year history) including the mandatory sections.
- Please fill in section 8 and 9. Section 9 needs to be filled in with your company name not personal name.
- You will need to sign at the bottom of section 10 if you are a 25%+ shareholder and or want to be an authorised signatory on the account.
- Sections 11, 12 and 13 will also need to be filled in. Section 13 must be completed with signatures and dates.
- **Any section containing crossings out or tippex will be returned for a "clean" version.**
- More information and current interest rates
2. SOLE TRADER & COMPANIES INCORPORATED 6 MONTHS+
Click Business Account application for an Application Form which should be completed and sent to us at the address above.
Supporting ID will need to be provided (two items from Part 14). Original documents will not be returned by the bank. Please download and complete this Customer ID requirement form and send this in with certified copies (please do not send in original passports or driving licences) of your ID documents in addition to the main application form. If you are unable to get the documents certified then please send the documents with a cheque for £1 made out from a personal bank account (of each authorised signatory) to your company name this will speed up processing as this provides a signature check.