The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- Contractor UK Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
- When you your register as a member of Freelance UK’s ‘Freelance Alliance’ we ask you for your name, company name, profile, email address and postal address. Your own contact details will remain hidden until you agree to form an alliance with another member, at that point, to aid transparency and honest dealings, your address and contact details will be visible to those alliance members you agree to partner up with.
- We use your personal information to send you news updates and inform you of any relevant offers.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update, hide or remove your personal details using the "My Profile" area of Freelance Alliance.
We use a technology called "cookies" as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
- We will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) without first obtaining your consent.
- We actively monitor private messaging on Freelance Alliance to prevent spam, if you think you're getting spam click the "flag as spam" button next to the message to bring this to our attention.
If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at email@example.com