- Fast Online Company Formation
Start trading through your new company the same working day.
- Easy Accountancy
£30/month all-inclusive package for freelancers, including unlimited access to your accountant.
- Freelance Insurance
Protect your business with freelance specialists. Low fees.
- Freelance Alliance
Be seen by clients, agencies & team-mates and enjoy privileged offers.
UK opens review into employment status
Freelancers to be given a say on the dividing line between employed and self-employed.
Bursaries on offer to under-represented creatives
Training fees cut down for the very people who the creative sectors need to step up.
- HMRC’s Business Record Checks still 'not working'
A supposedly 'targeted' spot check of firms' records finds even more don't need it.
- Freelancers, be wary of HMRC benchmark letters
The Revenue's risk assessment is moving out of the shadows and into taxpayers' letterboxes.
- Self-employment wins backing from two MPs
Employment minister and shadow business minister each endorse freelancing.
- Micro-firms feel too small to be cyber attacked
Freelancers have their ‘heads in the sand’ when it comes to PC protection.
- Freelance Alliance Spotlight: Hannah Martin
Copywriter, Hannah Martin, on nurturing your brand & why you need to be an instant expert in your client's field.
- Freelance Alliance Spotlight - illustrator, Samantha Mabley
The power of word-of-mouth and how to make a full time career out of freelance illustration.