- Fast Online Company Formation
Start trading through your new company the same working day.
- Easy Accountancy
£30/month all-inclusive package for freelancers, including unlimited access to your accountant.
- Freelance Insurance
Protect your business with freelance specialists. Low fees.
- Freelance Alliance
Be seen by clients, agencies & team-mates and enjoy privileged offers.
Digital plan for tax returns runs into tech issues
Chancellor's simplification measure seems like anything but from a technology standpoint.
Cameron backed in push for EU VAT exemption
IPSE hopes David Cameron gets his way, for the health of e-services suppliers.
- Freelancers’ take-home pay set to rise
Budget 2015 analysis shows almost all self-employed will keep more of what they make.
- Freelancers' Questions: Did Budget 2015 affect freelancers' finances?
Personal finance expert lists Osborne’s main offerings to freelance earners.
- Osborne's 2015 Budget backs the self-employed
Chancellor says freelancers are precisely who he’s set out to support.
- Adviser bets against Osborne tackling IR35
'IR35 unlikely to rear its head in the Budget due to HMRC update just four days before it.'
- Freelance Alliance Spotlight: Hannah Martin
Copywriter, Hannah Martin, on nurturing your brand & why you need to be an instant expert in your client's field.
- Freelance Alliance Spotlight - illustrator, Samantha Mabley
The power of word-of-mouth and how to make a full time career out of freelance illustration.