- Fast Online Company Formation
Start trading through your new company the same working day.
- Easy Accountancy
£30/month all-inclusive package for freelancers, including unlimited access to your accountant.
- Freelance Insurance
Protect your business with freelance specialists. Low fees.
- Freelance Alliance
Be seen by clients, agencies & team-mates and enjoy privileged offers.
Doubts cast over IR35 confirmation letters
HMRC rejects accusations that it shifted the goalposts on confirmatory letters letters and IR35.
‘Self-employment doesn’t cause wealth; it follows it’
Study says efforts to boost one-man bands where they were scarce have failed.
- Tax experts optimistic about penalty review
Wide-ranging look at penalties considers what to do if 'life just gets in the way.'
- Rail strike action 'underlines need for better broadband'
IPSE says one-man bands would be less adrift on Monday if at least digital networks worked.
- Osborne plans summer Budget 2015 for July 8th
‘Working people’ to be at the heart of chancellor’s first ever Conservative Budget.
- Freelancers’ Questions: Will being self-employed affect my mortgage?
Becoming self-employed isn’t necessarily your lender’s business, reassures an IFA.
- Freelance Alliance Spotlight: Hannah Martin
Copywriter, Hannah Martin, on nurturing your brand & why you need to be an instant expert in your client's field.
- Freelance Alliance Spotlight - illustrator, Samantha Mabley
The power of word-of-mouth and how to make a full time career out of freelance illustration.