- Freelancer Finance
Get access to up to £30,000, when you need it.
- Easy Accountancy
£30/month all-inclusive package for freelancers, including unlimited access to your accountant.
- Fast Online Company Formation
Start trading through your new company the same working day.
- Freelance Alliance
Be seen by clients, agencies & team-mates and enjoy privileged offers.
HMRC 'will seek to direct more firepower at VAT cheats'
Revenue unlikely to sit on its laurels with the VAT gap widening by £3bn a year.
Start-up loans criticised for offering poor return
Not even the Dragon fronting it would accept the loan terms offered by the state’s scheme.
- Osborne in £400m attack on disguised employment
Chancellor hits intermediaries whose contracts feign self-employment to avoid tax.
- Autumn Statement 2013 – freelancers’ round-up
At-a-glance summary of George Osborne's main announcements.
- Freelancers to do their bit on Small Business Saturday
Two reasons to Tweet on SBS, and even a third, as it may land you work.
- 'Many freelancers have no idea about IR35'
Engagers get let off the hook from IR35's enormous financial consequences, Lords told.
- Freelance Alliance Spotlight: Hannah Martin
Copywriter, Hannah Martin, on nurturing your brand & why you need to be an instant expert in your client's field.
- Freelance Alliance Spotlight - illustrator, Samantha Mabley
The power of word-of-mouth and how to make a full time career out of freelance illustration.