We protect and defend you and your business from just £20.64/month.
- Easy Accountancy
£30/month all-inclusive package for freelancers, including unlimited access to your accountant.
- Freelance Insurance
Protect your business with freelance specialists. Low fees.
- Freelance Alliance
Be seen by clients, agencies & team-mates and enjoy privileged offers.
What's still wrong with the IR35 digital tool
Eight areas where the ESS falls down and needs fixing.
Freelancers' Questions: How to do a one-off freelance project as an employee?
Sole trading looks the best option for a web designer in receipt of a £7,000 offer.
- Cheques to go through within one working day
Digital imaging boosts the prospects (and clearing times) of paper payments.
- Freelancers' Questions: Should a sole trader join an umbrella company?
Payroll expert cautions a freelancer on the receiving end of a recruiter's advice.
- SMEs 'using four freelancers for every one employee'
Little wonder why Hammond tried to monetise freelancers, says PeoplePerHour.
- 'Reasonable care' clause put into new IR35 legislation
Final set of April 6th rules outlaws clients from making blanket IR35 assessments.
- Freelance Alliance Spotlight: Hannah Martin
Copywriter, Hannah Martin, on nurturing your brand & why you need to be an instant expert in your client's field.
- Freelance Alliance Spotlight - illustrator, Samantha Mabley
The power of word-of-mouth and how to make a full time career out of freelance illustration.